Amelia Small Leather Tote
A simple, yet rustic tote ready for the everyday and made to explore wherever life leads. Beautifully made from full grain leather, this small tote has vegetable tanned handles and an interior pocket. Available in 6 rich colors.
- Copper rivets on the handles to keep them secure
- Heavy vegetable tanned handles with an 11" drop
- One interior pocket for phone, keys & wallet
- Free monogramming up to 4 letters (Leave note at checkout)
- Made by hand in Louisville, Kentucky
- 10" H x 12"W x 4" D (small size tote bag)
- Black Saddle
- Dark Farrier
Named after the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean, Amelia Earhart (1897-1937?).