Corsair - Aviator Wood Sunglasses
Inspired by the infamous US Marine fighter plane that fought in countless battles in WWII and Korea, the Corsair is reminiscent of a time that honored craftsmanship, style, integrity, and attention to detail. These are the qualities DARMATI Eyewear wanted to evoke with the look and feel of their Corsair aviator sunglasses.
The gorgeous walnut burl wood frames are a nod to a period when wood was used as an elegant accent. The beautiful metal flex hinges and lightweight design creates such a comfortable fit, you can forget they are on your face so you can focus on the task at hand. The polarized anti-reflective lenses protect your eyes from harmful UV rays and optimize a clear field of vision so you can be at your best when it matters the most.
- Designer walnut wood frames accented by its classic natural burl pattern.
- Built with flex-wood technology that makes the frame strong, flexible, and incredibly lightweight for a balanced and comfortable fit.
- Designed to be so light, you might just forget you are wearing them.
- Impeccably designed flex-hinges to comfortably adjust to your face shape.
- Prescription capable frame so you can customize your sunglasses to your unique vision needs.
- Skillfully handcrafted and artisan etched.
- Hard case, soft case, and microfiber cleaning cloth included.
- A portion of every purchase is donated to conservation.
- Fitted with premium polarized gradient lenses that cut through the sun's dangerous and distracting glare to optimize vision clarity.
- Designed with an anti-reflective lens coating to improve vision and virtually eliminate distractive reflections in your lenses
- Protect your eyes from the sun's harmful rays with the Corsair's UV400 lenses that provide 100% UV protection.
Polarized Lenses That Are Perfect For Driving And Life On The Water: Polarized lenses are a hallmark of the best high-quality, functional sunglasses. Polarization cuts through annoying and dangerous sun glare so you can see clearly. If you wear sunglasses while driving, you need polarized lenses to cut through dangerous blinding glare reflecting off other cars. For fishing and boating, you need polarization to cut through the glare reflecting off the water which allows you to see clearer and see deeper so you can make your next big catch!
Brand: DARMATI Eyewear
DARMATI Eyewear is known for high quality materials, excellent design, and attention to detail. Their sunglasses are designed with frame comfort in mind was well as top of the line UV protection.